Sunday, July 31, 2011

dream

I had a scary dream! I was some kind of a song writer or something, and I was sitting there and traveling back in time, and some woman there kept seeing me travel back in time so she started believing in time travel. Then I was getting convinced to kill myself through some voices, and I could tell she was doing it to so that we could 'be together finally'. I wasn't me either, so it's not a cheat-dream. In the dream pulling all my teeth out was same as killing myself. So I killed myself and then I began to look for my previous songs that would make me think it's a good idea that I killed myself. Cause it sucked to have no teeth. Crazy dream.

The one after it was better, I was in a hotel with you and there was another couple there and we were doing like a groupthing, but pretty quickly me & you got off the bed to our own thing and did it. Twice too and it very graphical + realistic. Felt good. Almost sure I had a rxn when it was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment