Saturday, July 23, 2011

dream

I was dreaming that I was talking to you and kept asking about this guy who you went to see every day. I was getting super hurt & jealous that you guys were 'doing it'. I think the feelings weren't just in the dream, but real feelings, I don't know. I kept asking about it and you were vague. Then you were in your bathtub and I was looking at stuff and you said that you'll come out of the bath in a second and come over through the screen or something, I got excited that we could do that and wondered why we didn't do it before, then when you got out and were still wet & naked I jumped through the screen and went to hug you, you were mad. The dream ended eventually and became about some auction of soviet heavy machinery, burons & huge army trucks and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment