Friday, July 22, 2011

i can't place anything in order, but here's what i remember.
we were going from hotel to hotel. there was some dream unrelated to you from before that had to do with my manager letting me go into his house, and also one about being downtown in some city. so, we were @ some hotel and we left. we wanted privacy, because i guess some people could see us? i made sure to take all of my stuff out of the dressers and we found a new room. then i went back for some reason later and found a ton of my clothing that i'd left behind :(
when we went to the new room, you said it might not be the best idea because my manager was staying near it, but i didn't see the problem.
i've since lost the transition to this, but the next thing i can recall is that we were doing ~intimate~ things. you were on top of me and we were kissing. you didn't have anything on, i had some clothing on, but i guess it disappeared, because then we were "practicing" what it would be like. we didn't technically do anything but i was worried that i would get pregnant*. you had me touch you and i think you touched my chest. for some reason my dream was very vivid in that i could really make out 'details'. every time i touched you, you said i had to go higher and then you'd laugh b/c i did it wrong. the third time, you laughed and fell off me. i was upset because i didn't know how to go any higher!!

*when i woke up i was relieved that it wasn't real b/c i was seriously scared about getting pregnant. why didn't i say anything when it was happening, though :/

No comments:

Post a Comment