Monday, August 8, 2011

dream

I was walking back to work from lunch and all of a sudden people starting running inside, so I ran after them. Then when I got back in everyone was standing up and attentively looking at the TV waiting for something, I just got on my pc and started looking up stuff and everyone got mad, like 'wtf' and I just said that I don't care about whatever happened, because it never affects me. Then the TV said something about some nuclear explosion in nevada which is going to send shocks everywhere. Ten seconds later the building shook and the lights went out and I crashed down thinking I died, felt dying/falling asleep. Then I woke up and was okay and just laid there listening to the building getting slammed by wind, it was serious. Building I was in only was holding up because it was designed better (for security, though it isn't really). So I thought I would end up dying and then my though was OMG I GOTTA TEXT LAURA, and I got out my phone and texted I LOVE YOU and then my dream ended. I think that was the best part of the dream. Woke up and loved that, cause it felt 100% real. Also, I didn't think about cell phone not working in that situation + I had feeling that it was only florida getting the earthquake etc, but really it would have been all of USA. Anyway, nightmare turned into an awesome dream cause you were in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment