Monday, August 15, 2011

I was sitting across from my old friend (the one I detest) at a table in a mall. We were chatting, perhaps catching up. Then she started to mention a guy that we used to know (the name was no one I knew, but I suppose he represented someone else) that was tied to my 'craziness'. I just stared at her as I didn't know what else to do. I've put that behind me and I couldn't believe that she was bringing it back up and trying to drag me back into that life. She was going on about this guy and I just kept thinking, "You know that none of that was real, so why are you still attached to it?" but I'm not sure if I said anything. Then, without warning, she either disappeared or became invisible. I called out her name but nothing happened. At this point I may have gained some consciousness as I started to think to myself. I realised that I'd never be able to count on anyone and that people would always disappear. Then somehow I felt your embrace and thought of you. Almost felt like you were a ~presence~. I think I told myself/realised that you would be there, which seems like quite a statement to make. Meaningful dream, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment