Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dreams on Jun 20 2011

I had a really good dream in the middle of the night which I woke up and made a mental note to remember. I forgot it.


I remember one dream vividly though. I went to some rental place to pick up a trailer that I left there years ago. I stole that trailer too and it was full of junk.  The girl at the counter was flirting with me and caused a huge pile up in the line. All my information was lost since it's been so long. She handed me a pen to sign for something and then started showing me something 'will you join us on facebook?' and I ignored it + grabbed the pen. She pulled the pen back and was like HEY I'M TRYING TO TALK TO U! So I had to listen to her about facebook. Then they had to do a whole lot of running around to release the trailer to me, because the titles didn't match up etc - they told me if it turns out the trailer doesn't belong to me, they'll come after me. I also didn't have to pay any $$$ they were just happy to get it out of there. I was pulling out and thinking of ways to get the title to it, then the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment