Monday, June 20, 2011

Dreams on Jun 19 2011

I had one dream where we were together, in a classroom together, talking about something. We had a presentation due the next day. It was a long dream but I don't remember what happened in the classroom. We went home and went to sleep and when I woke up my gums were super gross/inflamed sticking out of my mouth - so I couldn't go to class and do a presentation..

Another one with you is that we were married and looking at a class/marriage picture and we were standing there and off to the side was us standing again, only in the future and I was old!I!II! I was like wtf, how did this happen, did we travel in time, and do I really look that gross and old in the future? I had puffs of hair + glasses and stuff. Then we decided that it wasn't us but a couple that looked like us.

Also, I had a dream where someone kept asking me questions about social media and technology - and they were difficult questions, I had a hard time answering them, and I was answering them all good. Went on for a while too, kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment