Friday, June 17, 2011

Dreams on Jun 16 2011

Bus dream

I was standing in the parking lot looking at a school bus and complaining about the axles in it being weak. Then an older style bus came by and I said "those are better". Then I realized that I didn't know anything about bus axles and the dream ended.

Criminal dream

I was some criminal and I went to check out a safe-house I owned. It was in disrepair. Went to the shed and there were some cool tools there, notably a crazy axe and some antique pulley/chain things. The house was on water, I think a beach/bayou. Saw the guy I put in charge of it and eventually he started attacking me! Also, there was somebody with me but they didn't do anything, and I didn't know who they were. I kept shooting the guy with a flamethrower but he kept going after me. Finally I subdued him & forgave him and left and noted to send more money to him to take care of the house & told him to clean it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment